Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil
Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil is the mildest version of classic tea tree oil, with strong antibacterial and antiviral properties. It stimulates the immune system, eases breathing, opens a blocked nose, therefore it improves sleep.
Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil is 100% pure and often called a kid’s version of tea tree oil mixed with lavender. Rosalina is the mildest version of classic tea tree oil, with strong antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Rosalina essential oil blends well with lavender, thyme, lemon, and pine essential oils.
How to use Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil:
- Clean and refresh the air at home. Use Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil with a diffuser if at least one family member is unwell. It will help to stop the infection from spreading, to protect the healthy ones and at the same time will help to fight the virus and to recover faster for someone that is not feeling well. 6 to 8 drops of essential oil during the day, and 3 to 4 droplets during the night are safe dosages. Thanks to its mild scent, it is safe to evaporate at night, as it does not interfere with sleep.
- Rub the feet with pure, undiluted essential oil. Repeat the procedure several times a day, it will help to stimulate the immune system.
- If you have a runny, congested nose, apply a drop of undiluted Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil on a paper tissue, or a soft toy.
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness! Add 10 drops to a bucket of water, dip a cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors! Rosalina essential oil will prevent the spread of infection and growth of bacteria. Perfect in a home with young babies, who have just started to crawl around!
- Apply 1 drop of this essential oil on each shoulder (on clothes) before leaving to nursery/school/shopping. The essential oil will release its goodness using body heat and will protect your children from any bugs and viruses. Make sure the drop of essential oil is on a thicker part of fabric, so that essential oils would not come into direct contact with skin. The same method is suitable for babies who are in a car seat or buggy, apply a drop on the fabric, muslin, or a soft toy!
- If a baby is suffering from a runny nose or a cough, prepare the following mixture: 5 droplets of Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil to 30ml of carrier oil (such as sweet almond or camellia oil). Apply the mixture on the chest, back and around nose several times a day. It is suitable for babies from birth. For older children (6 months +), feel free to make a slightly stronger blend using 20ml of carrier oil (e.g., sweet almond) + 6 drops of Rosalina essential oil.
- Boost your child’s immune system by preparing an immune-boosting blend for the body, this will help after having chicken pox, influenza, pneumonia or other immune-suppressing diseases: 50ml camellia oil + 5 drops of Rosalina + 4 drop of thyme, 2 drops of lemon + 2 drops of eucalyptus staigeriana essential oils. Rub your child’s body every evening after a bath, on slightly damp skin. Repeat the procedure for 3 weeks, then take 1 week’s break, and repeat the cycle. Suitable for children from 12 months onwards.
- Pure Rosalina essential oil helps in the case of chicken pox, or a cold sore. Tap each blister with Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil several times a day. It does wonders and great for children!
- Rosalina essential oil is also suitable for oily, acne-prone skin for adolescents and adults. Add few drops to your daily face wash or cream. Adding a few drops of Aromama Rosalina Essential Oil to your regular hair shampoo will help to get rid of dandruff! Attention: we recommend enriching cosmetics with essential oils while you are using, i.e., add drops directly on your palm together with chosen product, do not mix essential oil into the original packaging of a product, it might affect the consistency of cosmetics in the long run!
- Enjoy an aromatherapy bath! Warm water will help essential oils to evaporate; therefore, it will help to ease breathing, improve your overall wellbeing and stimulate your immune system. Remember, essential oils are insoluble in water and must be diluted before adding to water. Add required amount of essential oil to a teaspoon of vegetable oil or ½ glass of milk and pour into the bath.